Saturday, July 15, 2017

Review Beauty Killer Eye Shadow Palette

I got to know this eye shadow palette from instagram satu local MUA ni, dia punya tutorial sangat okay and I followed her Aqira Azlah on ig. Nampak lawa and interesting eye shadow palette so I decided to buy it from Hajradbeauty on sale dengan harga berapa entah lupa tapi murah time tu sebab tengah flash sale (tips jimat). 



Ada 10 warna semuanya tapi disebabkan this year team raya kelantan ialah purple so i chose to use code violence. To be honest warna warna dia lawa and I love the texture bila pakai dia tak pecah pecah walaupun harga dia sangat affordable.


 Code 'expensive' plus 'china white' 

This one 'Confession' plus 'Vanity' 

Don't ask me original ke inspired ke I'm not sure tapi Aqira Azlah tu pakai jugak and she got it from instagram yang sama like I stated up there. Alhamdulillah raya kali ni best sebab ada palette baru. I recommend you to buy this one. 

Jefree Star, Beauty Killer Eye Shadow Palette. 

No comments: