Thursday, May 22, 2014

Degree Pendidikan Awal Kanak-Kanak Upsi

I really thought that this course is way easier than tesl because it sounds 'easy' am i? Pendidikan Awal Kanak-Kanak sounds easy and I do think it is easy. 

But now I would say it is not.

Because the learning scope is more to psychology, theories, acts, musics and a lot more things which I didn't even expect.

Well, I don't think I can explain further about the contents unless you will be one of PAKK (Pendidikan Awal Kanak-Kanak) students.

I can just say that this course is actually very fun but sometimes it can be so stressful because there will be a lot of things to be completed and submitted including reports, forums, journal reflections and a lot more. It takes time to be completed. 

For the people yang tak minat course ni pun please make up your mind sebab this course is such an interesting course. Lagi-lagi kalau awak seorang perempuan (mommy-to-be) sebab you can learn a lot of things about relationship between a mom and a baby. Suka sangat tak sabar nak jadi ibu. Hehe.

All in all, just be ready and have a little passion on that so you can handle them professionally. So any questions related to this course, just pm to my facebook mungkin saya boleh tolong bagi tips or opinion yang bernas. 
Xoxo.

No comments: