Thursday, April 30, 2015

Nak beli krim hilangkan selulit?

I heard some of my friends were really interested to buy 'krim hilangkan selulit' especially from instagram like Larome and etc. At first, I myself intended to try tapi sebab not confident enough so I just forget about it. 

Kawan-kawan dah beli, sorang beli Larome but I don't know anything regarding her testimonial. The other one pakai krim mukjizat anugerah tu and katanya menjadi, bila lama2 pakai kebuncitan perut tu hilang sikit. I trust that one sebab krim mukjizat anugerah tu berunsurkan ayat-ayat Al Quran so it may be some miracles there depends pada niat kita. 

Cuma, kalau yang intended nak beli krim-krim pecah lemak from internet tu better watch this video first. It's from Dr.Oz 




See? 

Part last tu Dr.Oz and Oprah concluded that there is no such cream to help you get rid of cellulite. So you had better be doing something like stretching or exercises to help you in term of cellulite problem. 


No comments: